Sunday, May 18, 2008

Introducing Magnolia's Gifts

Hello Friends and thank-you for visiting.

Since 2004 it has been my pleasure to serve the community through my business Magnolia and Friends. I have met so many wonderful people and made countless new friends.
You have touched my heart with your stories, some happy and some sad, and I have been honoured to share in your lives.

It is my desire to be able to communicate with many more of you than is possible through email so this Blog is being created as a companion to our website
www.magnoliaandfriends.com

Here we hope to be able to share with you our thoughts as well as to highlight and feature special gifts.

Recently we added Chinese Lion Marionettes to our Gift Section. Our daughters have been having a lot of fun playing with theirs and we captured a spontaneous "Lion Dance Show" yesterday. The girls are 5 and 7(twins) and are creating the dance as they go. We hope you enjoy the Show!

No comments: